Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Little Excitement

I went to town to get my hair cut and was then to go by the pharmacy but I forgot and drove home. I had to drive back into town to get the Rx's and then home.

Our carbon monoxide detector has been going off for 3 days and I finally called someone about it. The Clements Fire Dept came out and smelled gas but there was no CO. They turned the gas off and I'll call Heritage Propane Monday for them to come out and find the leak. The batteries in the CO detector were weak and that's why it's been chirping. We just changed those batteries in September but they must have been old. I have to get a smoke detector for the basement. I got two from Walmart but couldn't get them to work. I'll go to Collins Supply next and get them to put it together, working and ready to hang on the wall.

I'm driving to church tomorrow. Karen has to teach the 3rd hour but she might have some pain from her broken leg and I don't want them to have to worry about me if they have to leave early.

No comments: