Thursday, December 19, 2013

Doctor After All

Yesterday I called in for some strong cough medicine and was told to come in to see the Dr. We went this afternoon and got a shot and two Z-packs. It must be bronchitis. It feels strange to have such a violent cough and not feel bad otherwise. Anyway, we got some help for it.

The weather was in the 60's today. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and Saturday and it always warms up to rain. I thought Trudy was spending the night here tonight but I must have been mixed up. She and Sadie are going to GA to visit Mary Kate this week-end. I have a Dr appointment with the Dr who did my hip and Trudy wanted to be there. Saturday, my brother's family will be at his house and I asked Trudy if she wanted to go, too. She said she did and maybe she and Sadie will drive down in their car and visit and then leave and drive on to GA. As of right now, I don't really know what's going to happen. I'm getting a sliced ham, some rolls and an apple pie to take to by brother's since I'm bringing 2 extra people. I'll call Ruth tomorrow and tell her and see if she wants me to bring anything else.

The Christmas program is Sunday. I'm glad to get it over. We hadn't really gone over the pieces in the order they are in the program and we are doing one that we did last year (when I had my hip operation) with the organ, bells on the organ, the piano, the choir and congregation. We practiced it twice last Sunday and I couldn' hear the piano part for the organ and the bells. Don't guess any of my mistakes will be heard.

December is moving right along. I have to stop at Kohl's tomorrow either coming or going from/to H'ville. I have a 30% off coupon and I need to get Ruth a present. I thought I would get her a scarf. I'll get Bubba a Whitman's Sampler when  I go to Walmart for the food. They gave me a jewelry hanger for my jewelry last year and I didn't have anything for them. I gave the hanger to Sadie for she liked it.

No comments: