Thursday, December 26, 2013

Broken Foot

Saw on fb that Karen had broken her foot. I called her and found that she had been helping Ken with some farm work and stepped in a hole and twisted her foot. I told her I would bring some food over to her today so went to Walmart for some groceries. I got a sliced ham, some potato salad, a bag of Spring greens, some grapes and some munchies. I don't cook except for the weird things we eat so I thought what I got would be good for a few meals. Ken is off work 'til January 5th so he can take care of her. I think she'll go in tomorrow and get it set.

I came home and sat with Frank and watched TV. Trudy did my washing and there's no more music to practice so I have extra time to spend.

We both are still coughing a lot but we must be getting better since we're not getting worse.

No comments: