Monday, December 30, 2013

A Little Trip to Sam's

Didn't go to exercise because Trudy spent the night. She had to leave by 8 AM for a PT appointment. She asked me to meet her at Sam's in H'ville at 11 AM. I left at 10:15 and just barely got there by 11:00. The traffic is still quite heavy and it takes time to get through Madison. We both did our shopping there. I got 3 rotisserie chickens. One to eat and two for the freezer. I'll take one over to Karen's January 9th. That's my birthday and I'll make a cake that we can share. Ken will be out of the country again and it will be hard with her broken leg to take care of everything. I can feed the cats and clean out their litter box. I don't know who will take care of the animals. I didn't feel like I could do it all by myself. I could help Karen do it, but she knew what all had to be done and did 1/2 of the work. Maybe the men at church will get together and all help out.

I called Heritage Propane and two men came out;. The firemen smelled a leak at the tank outside and they said it had a little leak and came inside and lit the pilot light for me. We have heat in the basement again.

I thought we would be singing hymns in choir but Summer Rae meant special arrangements of hymns. She gave the site to get the free music and I was able to get copies of the two hymns we will be singing. I'll need to practice on both of them. I've got to keep practicing so I can still be able to play. I got a little tired, mentally, from Thanksgiving to Christmas and wanted a break with just playing the hymns out of the hymnal but learning these two new pieces of music will be good for me.

Frank's getting a bit more forgetful.

No comments: