Wednesday, June 26, 2013

VT

Exercise was good this morning. I came back home and waited until 1 PM to go VT. Frank slept until lunch time. Said he was tired.

Ann and I saw Mary Lou and Karen to day and had good visits. Mary Lou was busy making jam and Karen gave us some eggs. Ann and Russ are going out of town to visit people who have a 1850 family Bible and they are going to scan it into their computers. It's so fragile that they have to use tweezers to turn the pages with.

Frankie called tonight and said he was coming down to Murphysboro, TN to pick up Luke, who has been at a month long art camp at the college there. He wanted me and Trudy to meet them there to see Luke's art work and to have lunch with them. He called or texted Trudy, she was out with Forrest and Sadie, but she called me and I'm going to be at her house at 11:30 AM tomorrow and she and Sadie and I will go meet them in Murphysboro. It will be a fun but long day. Frank said it would be okay if I went. I'll fix him lunch before I go and maybe I'll be back before supper. His sugar was 97 tonight.

No comments: