Friday, June 7, 2013

Nice Day

Had a nice exercise class. Went to Walmart for some groceries and when I was putting them into the trunk of the car, I looked at my watch and it was 10:00 AM and I had a piano student at 10:00. I called Frank and told him to tell them we could make it up on Monday but I don't think they came. Whew! I was depressed about Frank's not wanting to cooperate in eating the food he needs to eat, and I wasn't thinking about anything else. He said he would eat an egg for breakfast so I'll fix him that and a fruit and bread and butter.

It rained some today. Florida is getting some bad weather from the first hurricane of the season and I think our weather is part of that.

We have ants again. I cleaned off the counter and mixed up some Borax and jelly and put it out for them. They have found it and I hope they all eat enough to kill them. I hate sharing my kitchen with any little creatures.

No comments: