Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Visit

Trudy and I went to visit Jackie Allen this morning. She's been sick many years and said on Face Book that she hadn't had VT in years. She is a faithful sister and she needs VT who will come each month and care about her. I will write Joy a note and see if she can't get some faithful sisters to visit Jackie. I wouldn't mind doing it but she lives on the opposite side of the county. I would visit her if she was assigned to Ann and me. Ann and I go VT Wednesday afternoon.

Yesterday I cleaned around the bird cages. I think I blogged about that yesterday. Now I need to clean Rosko's grate with cleaner for it is messy and I haven't done it is quite a while. Girt's cage cover needs washing again. He doesn't chew the cover as much now that he has his "baby" in the cage with him. Being caged and not having a natural outlet for his feelings, he adopted his cage cover as his baby and chews and regurgitates on it. He's over 35 years old. Rikki is 18 and Rosko is 23. They are good company for us but I don't think we are good enough company for them.

Frank sees the spine surgeon Friday. Don't know if his back hurts bad enough for surgery or not. Since the dementia has come, he doesn't complain about his pains as much.

Frank's blood sugar was 123 tonight. He had a McDonald's wrap and a few fries for lunch and I thought it may be high tonight.

No comments: