Sunday, June 9, 2013

Saturday-Sunday

Didn't do much Saturday and that's why I didn't write. Sundays I don't usually write because it would be the same thing every time-church was good, came home and took a nap. Same old same old. I don't take naps in bed anymore, I just nap in the recliner. I don't seem to nap as hard in the recliner as in the bed.

We go see Dr Walker tomorrow and will hear about what Dr Boyer told him about Frank and his dementia. The girls wanted to have a girls-night-out again where we go to B'ham and spend the night and go thrift store buying the next day. We could if Frankie could come down and look after his Dad. Or maybe I could be gone for one night and leave a list of food and medicines for Frank to take while I was gone. He's dependent on me to get his medicines for him now. My window of opportunity of going anywhere is closing in.

No comments: