Thursday, June 6, 2013

Clinic Day

Went to the hospital at 8:45 AM and got out at 3:00 PM. The dietitian taught the class and we had hand outs. There were two other people there who had Type II diabetes. We were taught about counting carbs and had lunch at the hospital cafeteria. It was a lot of information to take in one day. We have a follow up class of two hours next Wednesday.

Frank has not been eating the food I fix for him. He eats a few bites and then stops. He can't control his blood sugar unless he eats the food. He said he tested his blood sugar at lunch, but when I got back at 3 PM, he hadn't eaten lunch so when did he test? He probably didn't. He must be in denial about the whole thing. It's very stressful for me.

I asked Janet to help me to re-pot a couple of my plants. I can't seems to do such an elementary thing as that. I need to get on my bike and try to ride some. I climbed on it when Frankie was here and I could bend my right knee to make the pedals go around. There's a lot of things I need to do.

No comments: