Friday, June 14, 2013

End of the Week

Exercise is so good since Janet has gotten all the equipment for the Silver Sneakers class. We really get a good work-out.

I left the senior center and went to the Salvation Army. I had a trunk full of bags for them. It was what we cleaned out of the bathroom closet.

I next went to Goody's. I had a $5.00 off coupon and I was just going to look around. Well, I did look around and found three blouses, two pair of pants and some earrings I liked. My weakness is clothes. I cleaned out my bedroom closet some and took clothes downstairs to the closet in Trudy's room. It's nice to have some new clothes. I wear them for two or three seasons so I get my money's worth out of them. I have two nice outfits down stairs that I have worn so many years, that I won't wear them any more. I need to give them away. I forgot to use my $5.00 coupon! I'll have to go back and shop again.

I got my ukulele and books today. I was playing on it and planning  Elita's lesson tomorrow when I realized that her lesson was today at 10:00 AM! I was gone, if she came. I called her mama to apologize and got to leave a message on the answering machine. Whew! I didn't want to have to confess in person. I'll see her at church Sunday and can apologize again. I guess all of Frank's problems have been weighing heavy on my mind and I just forgot.

No comments: