Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday

I got up at 6 AM this morning. I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up. Frank got up at 7 and I fixed him breakfast of strawberries, egg and buttered bread. I forget I have some turkey bacon I could fix in the microwave.

In the morning, I read some of the book about dementia and some in the Book of Mormon. We had the same meat we've been eating on for a few days. We had salmon tonight. I get tired of fixing or having to have a meat at each meal. After a while, we get tired of eating the same meat over and over. Frank's blood sugar is still high. It was 149 tonight after supper.

I was going to vacuum the floors today for Mary Kate is coming Monday, but I realized I could do it Monday morning since they won't be coming early, but then again, since school is out they could come early. I'll get the floors done anyway.

Karen always asks how my week has gone when she picks me up for church. I had to look at the calendar to see what I had done and all that was up there was Frank falling off the Gazelle and me buying clothes Friday.

We got our grass cut today. It had been a week since it was cut. It had rained a couple of times since it was cut last. All the neighbors have been cutting theirs and now ours is cut. Got to keep up with the neighbors.

No comments: