Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday went went to H'ville to take back a Land's End purchase back to Sear's. We were looking for a bathing suit for Sophia and Went to the Walmart in Madison. We didn't find a suit but we bought some snacks. Mary Kate is taking a new medicine and it makes her tired. We watched TV in my room while the kids watched TV in the living room.

Wednesday, we went to town early. We got to Goody's in Athens a few minutes early before they opened. I had a coupon and I got a blouse and some earrings. The lady in front of me gave me a coupon, which I used. The blouse is blue and white and matches some  short pants that I bought previously. We then went to Burke's Outlet and found Sophia a cute bathing suit. At another store, MK found a pair of pants. We got a pizza and went home. We cleaned out the medicine cabinet and got rid of a lot of old make-up. The girls have really helped us get rid of a lot off stuff in the house.

Tonight, we played Uno and had a great time. Mary Kate won several times and I won once.
Tomorrow, we go to see Dr Phillips. Mary Kate will take Trudy to the Pain Clinic to get some more facet shots in her back. It will take a couple of hours so she will come over to where Dad has his Dr appointment and wait with us until it's time to pick up Trudy. Mary Kate, Sophia and Nate will spend the night with Trudy and go home Friday. We've had a nice visit.

Frank doesn't think he has dementia. I guess he's in a denial phase. We don't see the Dr until November. I'm about 1/2 way through the book Dr Walker told me to read. I bought books for Trudy and Mary Kate. I want all the support I can get with this disease. 

No comments: