Monday, June 10, 2013

No Name

Janet brought some tubing to exercise today. Now we have all the Silver Sneaker equipment to use. We have the tubing, two weights and the ball. It was fun using the tubing. Some people said that they had lost weight since they've been coming to class.

I came home after class and Trudy was here. She couldn't spend the night for she had a Dr appointment in H'ville today. Dr. Boyer hadn't sent any information to Dr. Walker so we just talked about the diabetes. He did recommend a book for us to read, The 36 Hour Day. It's about caring for family members with dementia. I ordered it from Amazon when we got home. The rest of my life is going to be a trial. I had hoped to drift off into the sunset with the problems I already had and now I have more to deal with. With the help of the Lord, we'll make it through.

No comments: