Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Things

I got up at 6:30 AM so I would have time to water my plants and still have time to get ready to leave the house. We had some thunder last night but it never rained here. Everything is hurting for water. I guess we need to fill the birdbath up again. The little birds are drinking from the dog dish I have a flower pot sitting in.

Frank saw Dr. Walker this afternoon to get some prescriptions written. We were  only out in the heat for a little while.

I wrote 5 pages on the pets I have had. I just composed it at the computer. I saved it and when it came time to print it, I hit the print icon and nothing happened so I hit it again. Nothing happened again so I went to file and hit print. A window came up and said the printer was on hold and did I want it to print? I said yes and it copied the work 3 times! I had hit the print 3 times and the printer remembered it. Can't fool the computer or printer...

No comments: