Saturday, July 28, 2012

Busy Day, Yeah!

All week I've had a lot of spare time on my hands. Today, Saturday, I've been busy all day. I changed my sheets and bedspread and washed them and then washed clothes and whites and towels. I practiced the piano, too. We vacuumed the floors. When Frank helps, he moves things and vacuums under the beds, etc. I just get the dirt I can see. I mopped the floors after they were vacuumed and they look good. All ready for Sunday. I cooked a pot of beans and put them on high and wandered off and they boiled over. I never seem to learn! They will boil on medium heat, just not as fast.

I want to be the choir pianist but it is a calling and I can't just ask to do it. I think I will tell Summer that I want to be the back up pianist and then I will practice the music. I don't practice if I don't have something to work on. I love playing and would love to do the choir. I enjoy singing in it, but I'd rather be playing the piano.

No comments: