Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thought It Was Monday

Went to exercise today and wanted to start off with the Pledge of Allegiance. I was quickly told it wasn't Monday! I went to Curves afterwards and had a nice workout. Came home and read a paper then got up and cleaned the kitchen. I had left plates and glasses out because I hadn't emptied the dishwasher the night before.

I called Nixon Cabinets and asked for someone to come over and give us an estimate on some new cabinets. I then had to call back and ask that he not wear any perfumes. He said he didn't wear any to work and in fact, we might want him to since he worked in a hot cabinet workshop all day. I don't want any fancy cabinets and maybe we can get a quote that we can live with.

We had a nice thunder storm this afternoon. The tomatoes are busting open from getting a lot of water. I've put 11 tomatoes in the freezer and I have some on the kitchen table ripening now. Don't think I'll plant any tomatoes next year. I'll just have flowers.

No comments: