Thursday, July 5, 2012

Smooth Day

Frank was asleep and I wanted to go to Walmart to take back a bathing suit and get a container to hold water for the outside birds. I found a clear plastic thing that you put under plants so the water won't seep through to the floor. I got some bananas and some flowers to take to Luc. She has been down lately and I wanted to cheer her up.

The container for the bird water was just right. Now to get the birds to accept it. I like to see the outside birds drink out of the water container I have a flower pot sitting in. It's been so dry lately that even the butterflies drink out of the container.

I had a workout with Janet today which went well. It's nice to have a new friend plus getting a good workout. I haven't written any on my life story today. I might need to write something in long hand and then type it, I don't know.

No comments: