Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Day

Mary Kate and the kids and I left for H'ville around 9:20 AM and got to Sear's by 10:00 AM. We were the first car in the parking lot. I took back some Land's End things and Mary Kate bought Sophia and Nate some clothes. We then went to Hobby Lobby to get a skirt pattern for Sadie. Mary Kate got some craft supplies and then we ate lunch at the Chinese restaurant. We all had a good meal. We then went to the New Balance shoe store to look for me a pair of slip on shoes like I have that are getting old. They didn't have a large inventory but the salesman ordered a pair for me. They are not like I wanted but they may be better. Then we went to Kohl's on the way home. We got home about 2:00 PM and the kids had lots of time to play with Grampie. We had the pot roast for dinner. The kids had the meat mixed with barbeque sauce because they don't like potatoes and carrots. We spent the night watching TV. Mary Kate made 12-14 cards during this time. They will leave after lunch. Tomorrow will be a bad day for Frank. We got some pictures made and everyone had a good day.

No comments: