Saturday, July 7, 2012

Another Hot Day

Memphis was over 100 degrees and we usually get Memphis's weather. It was so hot outside that clothes were a burden. I decided to go back into the house before I took my clothes off. I watered the tomatoes and flowers. The tomatoes have stopped growing but have a lot of green tomatoes ready to ripen. I don't think I'll plant tomatoes next year, just flowers.

I wrote a Letter of Intent today. It tells my children my desires is I get bad health wise or at the end of my life. I have written some pages I need to type up. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow, Sunday. I got a new book on journal prompts but I can answer the questions with one or two words. I'll have to study the questions and see if I can use any.

Washed two loads of clothes and played the piano while they washed and dried.

No comments: