Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good Day

I had a good day today. After my after breakfast nap, I showered and dressed. I cooked a big pot of beans and hamburger and put that up. I rode for 20 minutes on the bike and planned to exercise and play the piano, but I found that something was wrong with my Kindle and so Frank and I got on the computer with Amazon and tried to find out what was wrong. It was just out of warranty. I can still read most of the page but some of the words at the top of the page are obscured. I will have to get a new Kindle. I want one just like my old one. A new Touch wouldn't fit my case plus I would have to get used to using one I'm not familiar with. I think I want to stay with the one I'm just to.

The Wright family came today and tonight to pick the pears. We have but a few apples they can have if they want to fool with them. The blueberries didn't get enough water so the berries were small and didn't taste good so we didn't pick any. One year there were no berries and this year the berries were uneatable.  I still have some large blackberries that Ruth gave me in the freezer. I should get them out and eat them. Maybe they will be good in the winter.

No comments: