Wednesday, July 25, 2012

VT

I didn't go to Curves for I had to get back in time to meet Ann to go Visiting Teaching. We saw Karen. Next week we'll try and see Joy in the evening. She has been called to be the Relief Society president and she works full time. Hopefully, her counselors will be good, strong women and will take some of the weight off of Joy.

It was a hot day. With the humidity, the temperature felt like it was 105 degrees. I so look forward to the cooler days, and we still have August to live through!

I was cutting a plastic seal off of the liquid butter bottle and I had a great, big knife doing it. I knew what I was doing was dangerous but I did it anyway. Yep, it happened. The knife slipped and the fours of the knife went into my index finger near the big knuckle.  It's just a small stab wound but it could have been prevented. I think that I am stronger than dirt and I find out different. With the bird bite on the ring finger of that hand and now a stab wound, I'm in sorry shape. Next time, hopefully, I'll listen to the loud roar of the voice of warning and not do stupid things.

No comments: