Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Plenty of Rain

It rained last night but was not raining this morning when I went out. I went by the senior center but didn't go to Curves. I stopped by Dr Walker's office to take back an Rx that had been written wrong and then came home and worked out downstairs. I can read on the bike and it makes the 20 minutes go fast. I accepted a package at the house and Frank didn't want it so we went to the P.O. to send it back. We came home and 20 minutes later I had to go back into town to pick up the correct Rx.

I spent the afternoon reading on the computer, the U.S. Currency Collapse. It was interesting but I got antsy sitting and would stand up and read, too. The world is getting to be a very dangerous place. So much wickedness in high places. It's getting just like the Book of Mormon says. We will be swept off of the face of this land if we don't serve God, and the media and government are trying hard to take God out of the public life. If the U.S. currency collapses like this DVD says, we will be in hard times.

Mary Kate is leaving her house Saturday night and going to Frankie's. Then she will come here Monday and hopefully stay two days or more. We're looking forward to her visit.

No comments: