Monday, July 9, 2012

Writing Again

I did my usual things for a Monday. I came home and found that Karen had called to say that Ken was home with a bad cough and that I probably wouldn't want to come over for scripture study. So I had all of the morning and afternoon to cook and write.

I put on some beans because I wouldn't have time to do them tomorrow and cooked a big pot of goulash. I put everything away and set down to type up some notes I had already written. I got a letter of intent typed and 4 pages of I remember. As I came into the kitchen afterwards, I saw the beans on the stove. I got them just as they  were sticking to the bottom. I saved them from burning just by a little bit. Seems like I always forget the  beans!

Karen and I are going to H'ville tomorrow. I have to take the Land's End towels to Sear's for a return. I thought we could check out the sewing machines and compare prices with the fabric store we're going to. I can't remember the name of the fabric store. It's been eluding me for days now. I want to get Sadie and good sewing machine. Mary Kate said she had a Brother sewing machine for a long time but I looked at them at Walmart and they are too light. I want to get Sadie a good student machine. Handcock's! That's the name of the fabric store. Finally, it broke through to the surface of my mind. Whew! I've tried to think of that name for days.

No comments: