Friday, July 13, 2012

Lunch

I lead the exercises at the senior center and told them I wouldn't be there Monday for I have family coming to visit. I then went to Walmart to buy groceries. I got a chuck roast and potatoes and carrots and onions for the crock pot I'll cook Sunday. Mary Kate and the kids are going to Frankie's Saturday night and will come here Sunday night. They'll leave some time Tuesday.

Trudy and Sadie came over and treated me to lunch. We ate at Cracker Barrel. I got the pancakes. Trudy and Sadie don't really like the food there and I don't either but I can chew the pancakes. I bought a beige crocheted shrug there. I had been wanting another one and I really liked the one I got. It was pricey but it was what I was looking for. We ate at 2:30 PM so I just had a bowl of cereal for supper.

No comments: