Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Doctor Appointment

I thought I had a Dr. appointment this morning but his office called and said the Dr. wouldn't be in today. Frank went back to bed and I drove to Madison to take back a gown that Mary Kate had bought me and I didn't like the way it fit. I wanted a white blouse and I found one plus an everyday pull over for $8.20. Had to buy that one since it was such a good price. I got a black pull over that had silver decorations on it. I think it's really neat. I also got a black and white skirt with a little pattern on it. Next came earrings. I got a pair that would go with my skirt and top and I found a card with three hoops on it and three very tiny studs that matched the hoops. I only have $12.00 to last me 'til the 3rd of next month. Frank called while I was at Kohl's and said New Balance had called to say my shoes I had ordered had come in, so I drove on in to H'ville to see the shoes.

I didn't like the way the shoes fit and I didn't like the $75.00 price of them. Thankfully, they didn't fit just right so I had a good excuse to not buy them. I came on home and stopped by Taco Bell and got some lunch for us. It was good having something different to eat for a change. Even on sale, the price of clothing has really gone up.

No comments: