Friday, July 6, 2012

Usual Things

I did the usual Friday things but didn't go to Walmart. I should have for I have no hamburger meat too make the goulash. I can make some with steak burgers but I probably won't. I could make some using only TVP but it's better with a pound of meat with it.

We paid the bills. We had to call people to find out what we owed for some bills were misplaced. Just a notice to be more careful with the bills as they come in.

I hand printed three pages of rememberings today. I thought a slower way would be better than typing them on the computer.

I bought two books for the Kindle today. They are Stephanie Plum books which I like to read and the author has written a lot of them. I have over 100 books on the Kindle now.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

100 books! that is 99 too many!