Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Kindle

I ordered a new Kindle today. It should be here in 3-4 days. I can still read with my old one. I just miss three or four words that are covered up with the flaw that is on the screen.

Did my Wednesday things. Went to Walmart and only spent $10.95. I only got bananas and walnuts. Rikki gets the walnuts. They were $8-9.00 a 16 oz. package. She just gets a small piece for a treat.

Trudy is in a lot of pain with her back. Their insurance isn't good and she is hesitating using it. I'm afraid she will be permanently disabled if she doesn't do something about it soon.

A guy from Flanagan Lumber Co. came out and measured for cabinets today. We've decided to get the cheap cabinets from Nixon, unless someone can match his price. They would be nice for us but not fancy for the person who buys the house. That might not be for another 20 years.

No comments: