Monday, January 2, 2012

No Tree

I put the Christmas tree up in the closet today. I didn't take any of the decorations off this time. It'll be ready for next year when I take it out. I'll miss the lights. I always liked the Christmas tree lights.

I watched The Music Man for the first time last night. It was good. I knew the song 76 Trombones but I had never seen the musical. And there was another song I had heard but I can't remember the name of it.

The senior center won't open until tomorrow so I didn't have exercise. I called Curves but no one answered. The mail didn't run today so I guess it was a holiday for everyone. I can go to Curves tomorrow and stop by Goody's to check on the sales. I have 2 $10.00 off coupons that are dated so I need to use them before they run out. Just something to do. Trudy's not answering her phone. Don't know what's going on with her.

No comments: