Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pain

Trudy believes the thing in her back that was part of her pain pump has shifted and is causing her some major pain. She got an emergency CT scan today and is awaiting the results now-6:45 PM. She's in as lot of pain right now and has called the Dr for some pain medicine. The Dr is supposed to call her with the results of the CT scan so we'll hear more later.

Frank and I saw Dr Walker today. I thought I was to see him Thursday but we both saw him today. He's in the James Waddell Family Health Clinic on Washington Street. It's not far from us at all and it's a fairly new building. It was four doctors in it. We didn't have any wait time and saw Dr Walker immediately. In his old practice, we would have to wait 45 minutes to an hour before we saw him. Frank is getting a scan of his stomach area for he has pains there. I just got a blood test and prescriptions filled. We got a three page print out of what we had done and all the meds we were taking. I was impressed! I guess the computer age is come to the Dr's practice.

I worked out some this afternoon. I just did 15 minutes on the bike and was eager to get to the other exercises. I had put more air in my ball and did some exercises with it. I'll take it tomorrow when I go work out with Janet and see if it's the right size for me and that I'm doing the crunches the right way.

No comments: