Monday, January 23, 2012

Seeds

The Master Gardener's of H'ville are having a meeting at the extension office in H'ville Jan 31 and they are going to teach how to start plants by seed. I called the lady whose name was in the paper to get reservations and she wasn't there but she did call me back. The registration fee was $5.00 a person and I registered for Karen and me. Karen is always trying to start plants from seed and failing so I knew she would like the class. I never could do it myself either so it will be a learning process for both of us. I wrote the check out and put it in an envelope and took it out to the mail box and it got taken today. The lady should get the check tomorrow.

It has been in the 60's all day. South Alabama had storms last night but we only got rain. So far, out January has been very warm. I think we are supposed to have more rain soon.

My house needs a good detailing. I over look so many things. I try to keep the house picked up but it's the little things that I don't do. I finally dusted the closet doors in my room and Frank's and they surely do look better. It's just something I don't notice very often. 

No comments: