Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gun Show

Trudy called around 9 AM and we made plans to meet at Hobby Lobby at 1 PM. Forrest was air softing and Sadie was baby sitting so it was just Trudy, George and me. We looked around and found where Ruth was sitting. Bubba was sitting at a table out front. Don't know what he was doing but he was sitting there. We enjoyed seeing things and talking with Ruth. We sat and talked about 30 minutes and then we left. I had planned on treating George and Trudy to lunch but Trudy didn't feel well so I gave them the money I was planning to spend and let them get what they wanted when they wanted it.

Didn't do much when I got home. We had left-over pizza for supper. I did iron some things that I hadn't gotten out of the dryer in time and brought them up but that's about all I did. I'm looking forward to getting to bed early so I can read more in my book, Firewall, a Kirk Wallender Mystery by Henning Mankell. I bought several more of his books last night. I really enjoy reading them.

No comments: