Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just Today

Stayed in the house today. Washed three loads of clothes and took a nap and read and didn't do much else. I did use some weights and did some ball exercises but didn't get on the bike. We didn't even vacuum the floors like we usually do on Saturdays. I guess I'll just sweep tomorrow.

Gert is funny. When we let him out on his cage, we move the cage so he won't go across and get on top of Rosko's cage and bother him. Sometimes I forget to move the cage or don't move it far enough and Gert will go on Rosko's cage and will cause Rosko to fuss. When this happens, I just go over and tell Gert to go back to his cage and he does. He knows that he's not supposed to be on Rosko's cage but does it anyway just to be getting away with something! He's smart. If he's out on his cage when it's bed time, I just go over and tell him to get into his cage and he usually goes on it without much resistance. 

No comments: