Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rain

Somehow, the rain kept me from going to Curves...I rode my bike for 20 minutes and lifted some weights but I really didn't do much. I washed 3 loads of clothes and took care of that then waited around  to take Rikki to the vet.

I didn't have to wait long to see Dr Jan. She took Rikki back and got some blood and trimmed her beak again. She had to get the blood from one of Rikki's toes because she was so stressed she couldn't get it out of her neck. I got some more Rx to support her liver, but it's just a matter of time until the cancer takes over her liver and she dies. What a dark thought! She is such a gentle, sweet bird and a real part of our family.

Tomorrow it's going to be in the 30's and we may have a snow shower in the afternoon. After these 50-60 degree days, it's going to be a shock to us all for the cold weather to come in. I have an eye appointment tomorrow at 9:00 AM and then I will go and get the birds some veggies. I see Janet at 2:30 PM and sometime I need to get Frank back to the optical place to get his new glasses adjusted.

No comments: