Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cold Weather

Our weather has gotten a bit colder now. It was 35 degrees today but the wind wasn't blowing like yesterday. I think it got down too 17 degrees last night. Now that's cold!

Today has been a long day. I washed two loads of clothes and ironed a few things. I read for a while and it was only 3 PM. TV is bad because of the Iowa Caucus is in the news and that is boring. I guess I was restless because I didn't do any exercise today. Instead of being bored, I should have exercised. Maybe next time I will.

We'll see the eye Dr tomorrow. Maybe Frank will get the prescription reading glasses he needs to read. I need to call Kari to get a hair cut. It's finally grown out from the time I cut it so it can be trimmed. She tends to cut it too short but it always grows out. I'll be glad to get back into the routine of going to Curves and the senior center for exercise. It breaks up my week. Still haven't heard from Trudy.

No comments: