Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow!

What was it, rain yesterday and snow today! Actually it had been misting all day and the cold front finally came in and we had some snow flurries but nothing stuck. If it snows during the night and the temperature goes down below freezing which it's supposed to, it may stick. I hope it doesn't for I have to teach at the senior center tomorrow.

I had my eye appointment today. My left eye had changed a bit, enough to get new lens so I picked out a pair of new frames too. They're the kind that have no bottom rim. Frank went too and got his glasses adjusted. I had gone back into town to get the birds some veggies and stopped by Poppa Johns and got an all veggie pizza. I thought it tasted really good but Frank only ate one piece. I think I finished off three pieces, hopefully not four!

I went to Janet's to work out today. I remember two exercises I can do on the new ball I bought at Walmart. It's smaller than the balls we use but she said it was probably just right for my size, under 5' 4". I'm way under that! 5' 4" is tall to me. Ho-ho-ho!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

ho ho ho. New frames? that will be nice!

i just added a few blog posts so check them out when you can!

miss you!

the Villamor's said...

not only did I post on your FB wall " Happy Birthday" i also called and sang to you! yes...who is the favorite youngest child???