Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eye Dr Visit

Frank had to ride in my car to the Dr because the old Honda wasn't home yet. They brought it home tonight after dark. He got a prescription for his reading glasses. We'll go Friday to Jody's Optical and get the glasses made. They will probably be bifocals. I didn't like bifocals for I couldn't see well enough so I got the no-line kind. They are bifocals but you just don't see the line. I took my Kindle to the Dr's office and did quite a bit of reading while I was there. I'm about 75% through with the book I'm reading. It's a Kirk Wallender  mystery. I've already read one of his books and liked it enough to buy two more. I read some more after I got home. I haven't had much to do since the holidays and will get back into a routine soon.

I called Cay to see about Trudy. She had seen her Sunday, Monday and would see Sadie tonight at church.Trudy's under the Dr's care so we won't worry about her any more.

No comments: