Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Out And About

My new glasses had come in and I wanted to pick them up and I had a blouse to take back too Goody's. Then I went to Curves. Afterwards, I stopped by Walmart to get some magazine files Frank wanted. I got a hot chicken and some bananas. We ate the chicken when I got in-we were hungry! I got a diet Pepsi for I needed a new water bottle for the refrigerator. My old ones were getting goopy since I put the soluble fiber in the water. That's the easiest way to get more fiber into my diet. I just drink the water and voila! I get my daily dose of fiber, too. I don't have a small bottle brush to clean the bottles out so I have to keep changing bottles.

I ordered some food and water purifier and some chemicals to put in a porta potty we have. Never know when  it might be needed.

I like my new frames. The lines in the progressives are a bit different. I see clearly at a distance, but I have to put my head down more than I had to in my other glasses. Getting new frames is always exciting!

It was 60 degrees outside when I went to town today. I had short sleeves on and just wore my new vest. A cold front is coming so we'll be getting rain. In fact, we've already been hearing thunder at times.

No comments: