Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Things

It's hard to come up with a unique title for a Monday blog because I do the same things every Monday.

The day started off cool, 32 degrees but warmed up to 60 in the afternoon. We have not had any January weather this January! It's supposed to be cold in January and February and in February it warms up and the frogs start singing and then it gets cold again until the end of March. No telling what the weather will be like in February since it's January 30th today.

Tomorrow we go to H'ville to an Extension service meeting on how to grow seeds into plants indoors.  The meeting starts at 3:00-5-00 PM. We'll be getting out when all the H'ville traffic is so bad but hopefully the meeting will be so good that we won't sweat the traffic! I'm looking forward to it.

One of the ladies at the center asked me to not do some of the arm exercises because it hurt her shoulders. I skipped the exercises she told me about and still had time for everything. I plan to type up a new sheet with the exercises on it and maybe have it where I won't forget to do some of the exercises. Now, I glance over at my notes and miss an exercise. I don't like to forget anything. The imperfect perfectionist in me...

No comments: