Friday, January 13, 2012

Nothing Out of the Ordinary

Taught at the center today. There were four people there. It was very cold today and maybe people decided not to come because it was cold.

Mary Kate called and we chatted for a while. I was in the middle of ordering books from Amazon for my Kindle. I think I ordered 6 books, all by the same author. I'm glad the wrote so many books for I like reading his stories.

I came home after teaching in order to read. I read for a while and then had to take a morning nap on the couch! I also took an after lunch nap too. Don't know why I was so tired.

I'll go to H'ville to the  gun show to see my brother and sister-in-law tomorrow. I'm trying to get Trudy and the kids to go with me too, but I don't know if they will. I need to hear from them before tomorrow.

No comments: