Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No Pain, No Gain?

No pain at all at my work outs. I worked with Janet today and we did some lounges. I held onto a chair for support but I put my foot back and then dropped my knee down as low as I could. That was a work out! I took my ball to see if it was the right size and it was.  55cm I think. I believe I will get some stretchy pants to work out in. My pants today didn't have much stretch in them and it was uncomfortable.

The food was supposed to be delivered today but it's being delivered on an 18 wheeler and it can't get to our house. Frank talked to Bobby and he said they could unload onto his truck and he could drive the truck around to the back of the house and we could unload it from there. The trucking company said they would give us $50.00 off and we can give the money to Bobby for helping.

We had pancakes tonight for supper. I was so tired of eating the same stuff and I wanted some comfort food. I ate too much and now I wish I hadn't eaten so much! The pancake mix is  good! It's Aunt Jemimah and it makes really tasty pancakes. I need to grind some whole wheat and then fix whole wheat pancakes. Maybe so, maybe not!!

No comments: