Friday, January 6, 2012

Activity Day

I taught at the senior center this morning. I forgot what day it was and asked the women to stand and say the Pledge of Alligence to the flag but then asked what day it was and found out it was Friday instead of Monday! Got a few chuckles with that. I went to Curves after that. I had a hair appointment with Kari at 10:45 AM so I didn't have enough time to go to Walmart. I stopped and got a coke and killed some time until it was time for my appointment. She did a nice job on my hair. Then, I went to Walmart.

We are getting a new bishop Sunday. Bishop Falconbury has been bishop for 7 years and that's a long time for a bishop to stay in the calling. It will be wonderful to see who is the new bishop and his counselors. Don't know if "bishop" needs to be capitalized or not...

My birthday is in three days and today my good friend Kathy sent me a card and some Avon jewelery that is stunning! I love the necklace and it's just the right size to go with my clothes. She also sent me a beautiful pair of silver earrings with sparkling pink stones. I can't wait to wear them Sunday! My birthday is three days away and I'm already getting presents. Makes it kind of special! (still, old age is not for sissies...).

No comments: