Thursday, December 22, 2011

Visiting Day

I got up this morning and got ready to go over too Wanda's house for a visit and to cut her hair. It was raining pretty hard but I found the street fairly easily. There used to be an old drive-in theater screen that could be used for a land mark, but it was gone. I did turn at the right place though and found it pretty easily. Wands' hair was too long for her liking and I did the best I could under the circumstances of not having any clips and only bobby pins that wouldn' open wide enough. Wanda said she liked the cut. We had lunch and then I had to go. They took pictures and she gave me an early birthday present of two soup mugs and a big jar of homemade soup for supper.

The rain is still coming down. There's a chance of bad weather but so far no warnings. Wanda and Mike went through the bad tornadoes that hit the area last spring. The tornado hit their travel trailer they were living in. They were injured but survived. Even their cockateil, was spared and reunited with them later.

No comments: