Friday, December 16, 2011

Rainy Day

I taught at the center today and then went to Curves. It was gloomy, rainy weather and only one other person had been to Curves. It only takes 30 minutes to do two rounds and I was through. I had to stop at Advance Auto and get some transmission fluid for the old Honda and I had to stop by Collin's Supply to get a snake to open the bathroom sink. The snake got stuck in the drain and Frank had to go underneath the sink to free it. It's running freely now.

Karen and I went out to the Walker's home to help one of the children make a Christmas gift for her mother. Sarah had a small embroidery piece she wanted to make for her mom. I'm glad Karen was with me for she took over and helped Sarah do it. It has been years since I've done any embroidery and I don't think I could have helped her that much. We got there at 2:15 PM and left at 4:00 PM. We got into the awful traffic on Hy 72. It thinned out after we got under the train bridge in Athens. It sort of bottle necks in that area of the highway.

Tomorrow, our building gets dedicated and Sunday the Primary sings the Christmas songs they have been practicing all month and Shelley and Evonne sing the song I'm playing for them. We really haven't had enough time to practice together but sing we will Sunday. I hope a few angels are singing and playing with us! So, I have a busy two days ahead of me.

No comments: