Friday, December 30, 2011

Exercise Was Good

After a week of being sick and missed appointments, I met with Janet today. I hadn't exercised all week so I didn't know what to expect. We did some new things and I wasn't tired at all. I forgot my water bottle and missed it when I was on the bike. Mary Kate has two women she is training now and is enjoying it.

Frank installed a grab bar in his bathroom and it is going to work well. He enjoys being able to work with his tools and things.

It was so warm, 65 degrees today, that I didn't even wear a coat or shirt.

I'm thawing the turkey now and plan to cook it tomorrow, Saturday, the 31st. I made the apple salad today. The apples weren't that flavorful and I used Kool Whip instead of mayo. I did put some mayo in it because the Kool Whip didn't want to mix smoothly. Hopefully, it'll all get eaten. I believe it will.  I'm giving Forrest the pair of lounge pants I got for Frank for Christmas because the pockets aren't deep enough, and I'm giving Sadie a necklace and a crocheted doilies. I inherited  lots of them from my mother who got them from her mother. Someone make them and they are valuable items. I use several of them on the tops of speakers and things. Trudy's getting a selection of semi-precious stone heart necklaces that I don't want anymore and I got a Whitman's Sampler for George. It should be a nice visit Sunday when they come.

No comments: