Saturday, December 24, 2011

Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house...We'll just watch TV I guess. No one is coming over tomorrow. We'll eat the turkey and dressing TV dinners I got for Thanksgiving. They may be too salty for Frank, but he can eat some of the food. I got him a lightweight jacket and a pair of lounging pants. Didn't even wrap them up-Bah, humbug! Trudy and her family will be coming over New Years Day and we can celebrate then.

It's in the 50's today so they'll be no white Christmas for us this year, yeah! Snow is for youngsters, not the seniors. I feel like I'm getting a head cold. I've been forgetting my nose spray in the mornings and it may be an allergy, but a runny nose by whatever cause is still a runny nose!

I'm almost through with another book. The last one took me 4 days to read. It was a short one, but I enjoyed it. I like the one I'm reading, too. Amazon keeps me in books.

No comments: