Monday, December 5, 2011

Rain Today

I did my usual things for a Monday-taught at the center and went to Curves. Then I went to K Mart to buy a pair of cz stud earrings I saw that were on sale. I missed the sale for it was on Sunday, but I got a pair of studs and a pair of hoop earrings for under $20.00 and I was happy. I went on to Goody's to return a pair of exercise pants I had ordered online. I was there about 20 minutes for the computers don't want to recognize mail order things. The manager finally got things right and I got the price put back on my card.

Frank had called me and told me to stop by the collision center and pick up the old Honda for he had an appointment with the eye Dr today at 3:00 PM. It had begun raining when we left home and was really coming down in buckets when we left the Dr's office. We stopped by the collision center and found that the part they were waiting on to fix the old Honda had come in, so we left the car with them and rode home in my car. It's still raining.

It'll be raining tomorrow but I have to go by the bank and the pharmacy so I'll probably get out in it.
 Like a little duckling, I'll be paddling around in it!

No comments: