Monday, December 26, 2011

Day After Christmas, Monday

Church was really nice. Christmas falling on a Sunday, we just had sacrament meeting. I had thrown up twice the night before but wasn't running a fever so went on to church for I was singing in a ladies group and I thought I had to play for the choir number. Kursten was back and she played for the choir and I got to sing. We had a lot of musical numbers and Bishop Harris gave a talk and the sang "O Holy Night". It's rather a tradition for him to sing that song sometime in December. His daughter, April, is very talented musically and she accompanied him on the piano. She plays the organ, too. She hasn't had any organ lessons but she is doing a fantastic joy on the organ.

I started getting queezy in church and when I got home, I was really feeling bad. I lay around all Sunday hoping to get better. I think it was the 24 hour stomach virus, for Monday morning, I felt well, but still a little weak. I made it to scripture study but have had some activity in my colon. I've been very fortunate. I rarely get sick.

No comments: