Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Middle of the Week

I went back to bed today but did get out at 10:30 AM to go to Curves. Frank was having a bad day and was still asleep when I left. We get up at 7 AM and eat breakfast and then he usually goes back to bed and sleeps till lunch time. He feels better in the afternoons.

My case of corn meal and the one can of whole egg powder came in the mail. We still have a 50 lb sack of bird pellets we're waiting on. That much food usually lasts the birds about a year. We keep it in the freezer and take out a gallon zip-loc bag and keep it in the refrigerator-freezer and use out of it until it's gone. I had to use some baking powder that was several years old to make pancakes the other day and I guess it was still good. The pancakes tasted good. I bought a small can of baking powder to have some fresh on hand. I don't do much baking so I don't use much of it.

Frank has some lessons about the Constitution that we're going to watch on the TV. We'll do after lunch, probably. It will be interesting. What I know about the Constitution I have forgotten after 50 years of studying it.

No comments: