Monday, December 12, 2011

Usual Monday Things

Guess what I did today? Yes, the usual Monday things. I didn't go to Walmart. Frank wanted me to go but there wasn't many things on the list yet, and when I go, I usually manage to spent $100.00 or more. Maybe I'll go tomorrow! I need to buy some Christmas cards. I got a nice Hallmark card from the CEO of Goody's with a $10.00 coupon in it, good until January 1st. I might have to go cash it in on something!

Dad had a bad day today. He was feeling somewhat better this evening. We got to talking about a Kindle Fire, but I'm not interested in all the bells and whistles it has. I'm happy with my Kindle. I'm almost through with a mystery novel now. It's been a good book and I will finish it tonight. I love reading on the Kindle!

It was rather cold this morning when I went out, but it got up to 66 degrees, I think. Our weather is really nice until January or February and then it turns cold. Brrrr! I like Spring and Fall.

No comments: