Monday, December 19, 2011

Out to Lunch

I taught at the center and then made a mad rush to K Mart to buy some presents for my brother and sister-in-law who were coming up to take me out to lunch. I got Ruth two pair of earrings like I have, a pair of diamond-like studs and a pair of gold hoops. I got my brother a pair of gloves. Ruth made us a loaf of white bread and some peach preserves and three other baked goods that were absolutely delicious! I ate more than I should have, but I enjoyed every bite. I'm hoping to save some for when Trudy and her family come for Christmas dinner. If not, then I can bake some brownies.

The party at the senior center is tomorrow at 10:00 AM. I'm taking some brownies and a present of white gloves. If you don't bring a gift, you can't play dirty Santa. I don't know that game but I'll find out tomorrow. I exercise with Janet at 2:30 PM. Maybe after that I can stop by Lawler's bar-be-que and see if I can buy a smoked turkey. I don't know if I have room in the ice box for it just yet. I need to get in touch with Trudy and see what she's thinking about for Christmas.

Bubba and Ruth followed me home and came in a saw Frank a few minutes. He had his camera out and took some pictures. It'll be fun to see them.

No comments: